CATEGORY MANAGER- BUTCHERY
Date of Posting: 03 March 2022
Business Area: Head Office
Job Code: 2022-03-001
Requirements: • Minimum 2 years’ experience in buying or an equivalent role. • Prior food industry experience. • Passionate about premium quality food and able to demonstrate an understanding of customer needs. • Proven project management and negotiation skills. • A proven track record delivering against key commercial metrics • Commercially driven with a solid understanding of profit and loss. • Strong numerical and analytical stills with excel proficiency. • Effective communicator and able to build business relationships and demonstrate collaborative working with other teams.
- Build and maintain cross functional relationships between all stakeholders in the business including operations, replenishment and new product development.
- KPI’s will focus on growing sales, profit and market share.
- Managing your categories to deliver the key commercial objectives of sales, margin and gross profit whilst maximising availability and minimising wastage.
- Plans and executes a category strategy that focuses on seasonality and delivering excitement through new and innovative products, inline with the vision of the company.
- Reviewing relevant market and competitor insights to shape the future of your categories, identifying risks and opportunities, and building action plans accordingly.
- Ongoing market trends research, market prices and continued competitor analysis reviews
- Driving range innovation to both surprise and delight customers and secure competitive advantage
- Establishes and develops relationships with worldwide supply partners that will deliver differentiation to our customers